DevOps World 2020 call for proposals
Welcome to the DevOps World 2020 call for proposals (CFP).
In light of the global health concerns due to the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), CloudBees is monitoring public health guidance in relation to in-person events. We are not taking decisions lightly, but the health and well-being of our employees, partners, customers and other guests remain our ultimate priority. We will continue to monitor and make any necessary changes as the situation evolves. If the conference must be canceled at a later date due to guidance from public health authorities, the event will be held virtually and all CFP submissions will be reviewed for potential inclusion.
Click here for submission guide.
- June 5: Last day to submit or edit a proposal
- June 8: Voting begins
- June 29: Voting closes
- June 29: Sessions chosen and notifications sent
- July 6: Acceptance confirmation needed
- July 13: Finalized agenda
- July 22: Agenda published
- September 21-24: DevOps World
*Dates subject to change.
Questions about DevOps World 2020?